Thursday 22 February 2007

I got a new tooth!

I'm so excited. I got a new tooth. On Sunday, the inside of one of my molars broke off while I was eating. This tooth also had a filling in it, so all you could see from the inside was a big lump of ugly silver filling. When I got back to work on Tuesday, I asked around about dentists as I didn't have one. I got a recommendation and had an appointment this morning. Apparently, it was not big deal. They took out the old filling and put a new filling in that replaced the broken bit. The best part is it is white. It looks like a normal tooth!

I wasn't much into having freezing, memories of childhood dentists, but it was bearable. There was however some very bad timing with this. I had a frozen mouth all afternoon while I was co-conducting interviews. It is not particularly easy to speak clearly when you can only feel half your mouth. Which brings me to another point, I got to do interviews today! It is much better being the interviewer rather than the interviewee.

ttfn

No comments: